|LOA:||64’11” / 19.79m|
|LWL:||58’1” / 17.7m|
|Beam:||17’5” / 5.32m|
|Draft:||10’6” / 3.2m|
|Displacement:||35,000kg / 77,161lb|
|Engine:||1 x Yanmar 4 LHA-TE 150hp|
|Accommodation:||9 berths in 5 cabins; including crew|
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- GRP hull, deck and superstructure.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Yanmar 4 LHA-TE 150hp diesel engine.
- Hurth HSW 450 A3 gearbox.
- 20lh Fuel separator and filters.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine Hours: c. 1300 as at August 2012
- Cruising speed of 8 knots.
- Economical cruising speed of 6.5 knots.
- Maximum speed of about 12 knots.
- Range: 400nm.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Gori 3-blade 35mm stainless steel propeller.
- 2 x Direct chain wheels plus emergency steering system.
Entering the yacht from the cockpit you step down into the saloon. The interior is executed in mahogany. The table is on the starboard side with comfortable seating area around it. The saloon has panoramic windows giving full vision forward and both port and starboard. All the seating is in blue leather
In the centre of the saloon facing forward are steps that go down to the forward cabins. On the port side of the saloon facing aft are steps to the galley and crew cabin.